Vietnam is one of those countries everyone should visit at least once, it has a beautiful nature including lakes, rivers, forests, waterfalls, and mountains that will make you feel like in a fantasy movie. Vietnam has a rich culture, and you need to try the Vietnamese food at least once in your life. If you are thinking about traveling to Vietnam you are in the right place because non-Vietnamese citizens need a visa to enter the country, and now you don’ have to do long travels to go to your local Vietnam embassy to get it, you can do all the process online, and we are here to help you with the process.
What is a Vietnam eVisa?
The Vietnam eVisa is an electronic document that allows the entry to the country, it became operational in 2017 to make the visa process easier for foreigners, all the application process is done online, and it comes in a PDF format, and can be used to enter the country for the following reasons:
• To visit relatives or friends.
• Business purposes.
• To study.
Who requires an eVisa to Vietnam?
Citizens of 80 countries are able to apply for the eVisa to Vietnam. Some of those countries are:
• The United States of America.
• The United Kingdom.
Application process for the eVisa to Vietnam
Before you apply you will need to have certain documents first:
• A valid passport from at least one month from the date of arrival to Vietnam.
• A valid email address.
• A scan of the passport data page.
• A passport size photo (with a white background, without glasses, hair accesories or fashion headwear).
Once you have all the documents, proceed to the next steps:
• Upload the photo.
• in which you will have to enter your personal information, as well as the reason for your travel to vietnam. Be careful with this step, and submit the correct information, any type of mistake can result in the unapproval of the eVisa.
• After doing that step proceed to pay the fee, the cost is 79 EUR.
• Once you payed the fee you only have to wait until you received the confirmation of the visa, and the PDF approval.
Frequently asked questions.
For how long is the eVisa to Vietnam valid?
It is valid for 30 days, if you are thinking of staying more days you will have to check other alternatives.
Does the eVisa to Vietnam allow me multiple entries?
Unfortunately not, the eVisa allows a single entry to Vietnam, if you get out of Vietnam before the 30 days of your eVisa validity, and want to return to the country you will have to request other eVisa.
How long would it take me to finish the application process?
The application process shouldn’t take you longer than 10 minutes.
What is the processing time of the eVisa to Vietnam?
The process is normally 3 businnes days, although it can take longer (4 to 6 business days).
Benefits of using our online service
• We provide you 24/7 assistance.
• process easier, and faster.
• We give to you advice to make sure you get approved.
• We answer all of your questions, and concerns.